Founded in 1961 by E.J. Drabek and Jackie Hill, Drabek & Hill, Inc. has earned a reputation for service excellence and total customer satisfaction.
Over the years, Drabek & Hill, Inc. has grown to be one of Oklahoma’s largest heating and air conditioning contractors… that’s because we deliver the best in quality and service.
Continuing that family tradition today, Claude Drabek President, oversees company operations at the Oklahoma City headquarters. Consultants and service technicians provide statewide sales and service for all makes and models of air conditioning, air treatment and heating manufacturers.
Drabek & Hill, Inc.’s volume buying power and relationships with the local vendors, allows us to pass savings on to our customers.
“Often Imitated… Never Duplicated”
When you see the name “Drabek and Hill, Inc.,” you are looking at a symbol for outstanding and consistent quality heating and cooling. Drabek and Hill Inc. specializes in residential and commercial installation and service, always with full dedication to customer satisfaction.
As a local Oklahoma City family-owned business, Drabek & Hill, Inc. understands Oklahoma and the needs of our fellow Oklahomans. Because of this, we have dedicated our work to setting the highest standards of equipment quality, installation and service since our establishment 1961 – over 60 years ago!
In Oklahoma …good service has meant good business.
Drabek and Hill Inc.’s dedication to its customers has never changed, but the company is constantly evolving with the times. We continuously educate ourselves on the newest and most energy-efficient technology in heating and air, along with ways that we can help our customers take advantage of this technology in a cost effective manner.
A financially sound company, Drabek and Hill Inc. has always been willing to invest in the facilities, equipment and people needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
Faster, more efficient service from in-house state-of-the-art computer systems.
Today, company president Claude Drabek oversees one of the most sophisticated computer systems in the industry. This equipment automatically tracks and dispatches service and installation crews for both commercial and residential service and replacement projects and monitors company productivity and inventory. The result: better, faster, more efficient service now and in the years ahead.
Reasons why Drabek and Hill Inc. customers stay our customers.
There are many reasons why our customers call us to begin with, and why they keep calling:
- Experience in business – Drabek and Hill Inc. since 1961.
- Installation of leading brands of high-quality, high-efficiency equipment.
- Our reviews! Read about customers’ experiences on Google, Facebook, BBB.org, etc.
- Ethics – Drabek & Hill is a multi-year winner of the BBB’s Torch Award for Ethics.
- Continued training to keep our technicians on top of the latest in energy saving technology.
- Technologically advanced service department with text & e-mail updates.
- Large inventory of parts on each truck.
- 24-hour service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Ability to service all brands.
- “Planned Service” program availability – Offering convenience and peace of mind.
- Large warehouse equipment inventory.
- Retail showroom and retail parts counter displaying a variety of makes and models.
- Warranty and retail parts center for fast parts availability.
- FREE estimates and convenient financing on equipment installation.
- One stop shop – Licensed HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Professionals.