Drabek & Hill, Inc. is dedicated to providing you with regular maintenance in order to keep your home’s plumbing system working at peak efficiency. Having regular maintenance will not only maximize your comfort level, but will also cut down on costly repairs and utility bills.
Invest in a Plumbing Planned Service Agreement alone or add it to your existing Planned Service Agreement!
We provide one scheduled plumbing maintenance visit per year, typically during the spring or summer months. We inspect your home’s plumbing performance, answer any questions you may have and perform the 15-point inspection outlined below.
- Flush water heater
- Inspect pressure/temperature relief valve
- Inspect thermocouple for proper pilot lighting
- Inspect burner
- Inspect electrical components
- Inspect visible gas and water lines
- Inspect kitchen faucet for proper function & leaks
- Inspect garbage disposal
- Inspect under cabinets & around dishwasher for leaks
- Inspect all bathroom faucets for proper function & leaks
- Inspect all drains for proper function
- Inspect operation of all toilets
- Inspect all exterior hose bibs for proper function & leaks
- Inspect any shut-off valves
- Inspect any available cleanouts